Skip to content
- Gateway was known for low-cost desktops and laptops in the 1990s.
- Last year, the brand was revived for a new lineup of laptops and tablets sold exclusively through Walmart.
- Those models were recently updated with 11th-gen Intel processors and we tested both 15.6- and 14.1-inch models.
- The latter gets our vote as an inexpensive option for getting school work done while still being light enough to carry around campus for the day.
- The keyboard is comfortable but not backlit and the touchpad isn’t the most precise.