Skip to content
- The Model O ekes onto this list at a penny under $50.
- However, it’s definitely worth the extra cost if you’re looking for a full-feature ultralight gaming mouse with RGB lighting.
- The honeycomb design brings down the weight to just 67 grams and the paracord-style cable gives it almost a wireless feel (though you can get an actual wireless version for $80).
- Despite the lower price, the Model O has quality components like Omron switches with a crisp click response and a Pixart sensor with a DPI up to 12,000.
- Four DPI settings are preprogrammed to the button on top, but you can use a desktop app to set them up however you want.